2019 FHLBank Chicago Collateral Workshop | Madison, Wisconsin
Join an in-person workshop with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago (FHLBank Chicago) to get tips on maximizing your collateral value and prepare for your next CVR.
On July 1, 2019, we rolled out changes intended to maximize your collateral value and expand your borrowing capacity. Connect with the collateral staff from the FHLBank Chicago to get an in-depth look at the recent collateral eligibility changes, learn about the top reasons for exceptions, and get the opportunity to ask questions in a one-on-one setting.
Who should attend:
This workshop is recommended for collateral decision makers including: CFOs, Controllers, Compliance Officers, Treasurers, and staff who are responsible for executing collateral pledging.
Attire for the workshop is business casual.
- 10:30 a.m - Registration and Refreshments
- 11:00 a.m - Eligibility Overview and Changes
- 11:30 a.m - Understanding Your Collateral Value
- 12:00 a.m - Lunch
- 12:30 p.m - What to Expect in the CVR Process and Comprehending the Results
- 1:00 p.m - Optimizing Your Pledge to Maximize Your Collateral Value
- 1:30 p.m - Connect with FHLBank Chicago Staff for One-on-One Questions
- 2:00 p.m - Workshop Adjourns