Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago members enrolled in the Downpayment Plus® (DPP) Program can take advantage of our easy-to-use, customizable marketing flyers to engage their customers and explain the advantages of the DPP Program.
Marketing Flyer Guidelines
- Please do not edit or alter any text, other than adding your financial institution’s name, contact information, and corporate logo, as well as any necessary disclosures or disclaimers where indicated.
- To ensure that the flyer prints properly, please maintain all formatting, margins, photography, and design elements as set up by the FHLBank Chicago.
- Have your institution’s legal and marketing or communications departments review the brochure for inclusion of proper disclosures for your business and markets.
- If you plan to post this brochure to any of your institution’s websites, please convert the file to a PDF format before posting.
To begin creating your institution’s flyer, simply select your preferred language and style (Option A or Option B) from the menu below and save it to your computer.
- Option A: 8½ x 11 – single sheet of paper printed on one side to create one flyer
- Option B: 4¼ x 11 – single sheet of paper printed on both sides (cut down the middle to create two flyers)
For More Information