Join the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago (FHLBank Chicago) staff for our collateral webinar on Wednesday, February 13. Learn more about collateral loan types and margins, eligibility criteria, pledging strategies, and more. We’ll also offer you helpful tips to prepare you for your next collateral verification review (CVR).
Whether you are looking to increase your pledge and position, or pledge more efficiently, we’re committed to helping you develop a collateral pledging strategy that is right for you! Please look out for FHLBank Chicago collateral updates and events throughout the year.
Webinar topics include:
- Basic pledging and value concepts
- Calculating collateral value
- Ineligibility discount factors and most frequently encountered exceptions
- Strategic pledging of loan collateral
- What to expect during a CVR
This session is recommended for collateral decision makers including: CFOs, controllers, compliance officers, treasurers, and staff who are responsible for executing collateral pledging.