In this foundational session presented by Radian, you will learn how to calculate the most basic types of income including: base income, hourly pay including overtime, commission, bonus income, and tip income.
In this course you will learn to:
- Calculate base pay and discuss the nuances of including additional income sources, such as overtime, commissions and bonus pay.
- Document income based on GSE requirements and when to compare to your company’s guidelines.
- Analyze the VOE to assess the borrowers pay history and employment status for the purposes of income qualification.
- How to address part time or secondary income types, employment gaps, unemployment benefits and contractual employment.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the risk levels associated with income and employment.
Who Should Attend?
- Loan Officers
- Quality Control Staff