Transactions: Certain Letters of Credit and Advances Eligible for Online Execution
Coming at the End of Q1 2020
Letters of Credit (LC) - Fluctuating Balance Public Unit Deposits (PUD)
Members can execute a Fluctuating Balance PUD via the eBanking portal.
Rollover Advances on Maturity Date
Members can easily rollover for Short Term (A120); Fixed Rate, Fixed Term (A121); and Overnight Discount Note Floater (A384) advances with less clicks. Open Line of Credit (A010) is not eligible. Certain loan limits will apply.*
Members will be able to execute a prepayment of the Overnight Discount Note Floater (A384) advance on eBanking.
Navigation: Improved Navigation for Funding Transactions
- The Funding Details page will have a new dashboard including Total Borrowing Capacity and Total Credit Outstanding tiles.
- Short cuts to the Qualified Collateral Report (QCR)/Upload Collateral page and Apply for Advance page.
- New Maturing Advances section with the ability to execute rollovers for those maturing on current business day.
- Streamlined advance wizard.
- See your advance status in real time in your funding details dashboard
Reporting: New Feature
- Up to 7 years of historical data on demand with the ability to extract past transactional data.
In the coming weeks, FHLBank Chicago is providing detailed user guides, FAQ’s, help documents, and webinars via the eBanking message center to provide you with additional training and documentation should you need it.
Any questions may be directed to your Sales Director.