Weekly Market Update - COVID-19 Relief Program: April 23, 2020
A Guide to the FHLBank Chicago COVID-19 Relief Program
- Date: Thursday, April 23, 2019
- Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. CST
How to Access the Webinar:
Please register for the event by clicking here and selecting the April 23 webinar date from the dropdown menu.
- To join the call, dial 1-877-309-2071
- Access Code: 543-674-174
- Webinar ID: 390-328-235
- View slides from the webinar.
Contact James Hotchkiss at email@example.com or Jessica Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zero-Rate Relief Advances and Relief grants for Every Member?! A Guide to teh FHLBank Chicago COVID-19 Relief Program
On Monday, April 20, the FHLBank Chicago announced the COVID-19 Relief Program, which includes zero-rate advances and grants that are available to all of our member and associate member institutions.
How does the COVID-19 Relief Program work, and how can your institution receive:
- Up to $4 million in an interest-free advance
- Up to $20,000 in grant funds to support small businesses and non-profit organizations of your choice in your communities
- Access to additional award grant funds through the Capacity-Building Grant Program, to support nonprofit lenders impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
Make sure to bring your questions, too! For example:
- Where can I find the applications?
- Can I execute the zero-rate advance on eBanking?
- Do I need to provide any additional documentation?
- Are there enough advance and grant funds for my institution?
- What’s the catch? (answer: there isn’t one)
Our special Weekly Market Update will discuss everything you need to know about the COVID-19 Relief Program!