We are excited to announce the launch of our revamped website that features a new design and organization intended to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for faster.
The new website is:
1. Streamlined. Check out our new advances, MPF, and letters of credit product tables with side-by-side comparisons.
2. Searchable. Search by city, county, or state to find out how we’re making a difference in your community.
3. Solutions-oriented. Access executive summaries, webinars, and white papers that address your funding needs.
4. More visual. More photos, tables, and charts.
5. Mobile-friendly. Access the site from any device at any time.
Other notable changes include:
• eBanking users will now log in via the link on the homepage of www.fhlbc.com
• AHP Online users can log in at the top of every page in the Community Investment section
• Community Investment Cash Advance (CICA) products are now called “Community Advances.” This is an umbrella term for two products:
1. Community Development Advances (formerly CEDA)
2. Community Housing Advances (formerly CIP)