What It's Like to Work Here
The Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago is a place, where everyone can make a difference—both for our organization and for the communities we serve through our member financial institutions. We aim to create a diverse and inclusive environment where employees are fully engaged and positioned to do their best work. Teamwork is valued, and even entry-level hires may find themselves working side-by-side with senior-level executives.
Careers with the FHLBank Chicago
Join an organization that contributes to the success of community lenders, expands access to quality housing and homeownership for people of all income levels, and fosters strong and vibrant communities.
- Join the softball team, the book club, or an employee resource group (ERG), such as: the African-American, Global Diversity, Green, Latino, or the Women’s ERG.
- Give back to communities through Chicagoland projects and various charitable efforts by joining CommuniTeam, our employee outreach group.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- 401(k) program
- Pension plan
- Short-term incentive plan
- Gym membership reimbursement
Interested in working here?
We’d love to meet you! There’s never been a better time to take hold of your future and become a part of the FHLBank Chicago family. Start your search for a great career with us now.