Explore the advantages of membership in the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
- Given our access to the global debt markets, members receive a strategic funding cost advantage and competitively priced products. These benefits include:
- A reliable source of liquidity
- Funding to meet business objectives and generate growth
- Flexible funding structures to manage interest rate and other risks
- Enhance investment yields through robust liquidity management
- Support match-funding programs
- Term funds with maturities of 10 years or longer
- Access to the MPF® Program, the FHLBank Chicago’s mortgage finance alternative
- Community investment and affordable housing programs to finance members’ community lending at a lower marginal cost
- Irrevocable letters of credit provide a low-cost and efficient way to attract and secure agreements with third-parties
- High-quality deposit and non-credit services
To learn more about how membership in the FHLBank Chicago can advance your institution’s goals, contact a Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.