Application and Eligibility
- Members wishing to participate in the DPP programs must execute a Program Agreement with FHLBank Chicago.
- Member institutions who provided DPP funds in the previous year or who have DPP grants under the five-year retention period must submit a DPP Annual Certification before making any new reservations of funds.
- The DPP programs are accessed through eBanking—FHLBank Chicago’s member-only website.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Property may be in any state in which the member does business.
For DPP, the member originates or funds the first mortgage. For DPP Advantage, a nonprofit originates or funds the first mortgage.